COVID Health & Safety Policy
In order to keep our Whispering Oaks community as safe as possible, starting October 12, 2022 only fully vaccinated persons may enter and be on the grounds at Whispering Oaks.
UPDATE: Beginning February 10th, 2022, vaccination requirements will change to include the most recent CDC guidance:
You must have 2 mRNA shots AND a booster shot. The exception to the booster shot is only if your last mRNA shot was within the past 6 months. If your last shot was over 6 months prior to your visit, you MUST have a documented booster shot prior to entering the property.
You may have chosen to receive the Johnson and Johnson one shot vaccination. If your J&J shot was over 3 months prior to your visit, a documented booster shot will be required.
What is the required vaccination status?
“Fully vaccinated” per the most recent CDC guidance, which now includes a booster shot.
Who does this apply to?
This policy applies to everyone: residents, members, staff, guests, day visitors. NO EXCEPTIONS.
How do I show my vaccine status?
- Starting October 12, 2021, upon arrival at camp, you MUST stop at the office and supply proof of COVID-19 vaccinations and your matching ID.
- We will accept the CDC vaccination card provided by your pharmacy, physician, or clinic. We will also accept a photo on your phone of your vaccine card.
- For residents and members, the office will note your vaccine status so you do not have to provide proof each time you enter the campground.
- Guests and visitors will need to provide proof of vaccination each time they arrive.
- The camp WILL NOT be storing a copy of your vaccination card or any information it contains.